- Participants 18 and over: $130.00
- Participants 11 to 17: $75.00
- Participants 10 and under: $65.00
- Official PALM Truck and SAG drivers are free
The registration cutoff is 700 riders or May 1, whichever comes first.
- Overnight camping (Saturday to Thursday)
- Baggage transport
- Limited SAG service
- Ride t-shirt
- Commemorative patch
- Route map booklet with cue sheets
- Booklet describing each day’s route and site
You have the option to purchase ALL the meals (6 breakfast and 5 dinners) for $86 or not to purchase any of the meals for the week when you register for PALM. There is also a vegetarian option for dinner. Riders are responsible for their own lunch meal.
For $48 you can sign up for transportation for you, your luggage, and your bike from the end site on Saturday to the start site. You can also sign up for transportation for you, your luggage, and your bike from the end of the ride on Friday to the start site for $48.
Additional t-shirts may be ordered for $8.00.
Any changes, additions, or cancellations to an application (meals, bus rides, t-shirts, tour) must be received in writing by May 10. Tour cancellation is subject to a $15.00 fee for an individual or $20.00 for an application.