The registration form has been posted on the Downloads menu. Direct Link
To register for PALM 2018, mail the completed application (with the required signatures), a business sized stamped self-addressed envelope, and a check or money order covering the appropriate fees for all participants on the application to PALM, PO Box 7161, Ann Arbor, MI 48107.
If you want to register as part of a group, include all the applications for your group in the same envelope when you mail them to us. That way either everybody in your group will get on PALM or no one from your group will get on PALM.
If some members of your group live far away, have them download the Signature Waiver now, sign it, and send it to you beforehand so that you can put the signed waivers in the same envelope as your application(s) that you are mailing to us.
We have filled as quickly as two days. We use the postmark on the envelope as the cutoff. To guarantee the earliest possible postmark, take the envelope to a post office and ask them to postmark the envelope immediately and mail it 1st class. You don’t have to mail the application by priority mail: that doesn’t affect the postmark. We go by postmark even if it takes days for us to receive it.
- PALM XXXVII runs from Saturday, June 23 to Friday, June 29, 2018
- The registration form will be posted on Sunday, January 14 2018
- Like prior years, the registration form is a downloadable .pdf that you print and mail in
- There will be a post on the front page with a link to the registration form, which can also be found on the downloads menu
- Forms submitted must be postmarked on or before May 1st.
- Requests for changes or cancellations must be submitted on or before May 10th to qualify for a refund.
- Additional details are on the registration form